We meet each Sunday and hope you will join us!
Children of all ages are invited to attend Sunday morning services and participate in weekly Sunday School during the regular school year at the grade school, middle school and high school levels. Sunday School begins at 9:45am, and classes are held at the following locations based on age:
- Preschool/Kindergarten – Christian Life Center (Building B) Classroom #3
- 1st – 4th Grade – Christian Life Center (Building B) Main Room
- 5th – High School – Ministry Center (Building C) 2nd Floor Youth Room
This program is for little ones and a parent/guardian/sitter. Activities are designed to be readily accessible to two-year olds. We routinely have children from newborn to 4, depending on the group dynamics.
Class meets on TUESDAYS we are now enrolling for our next session which starts January 24, 2023!
Please contact us with any questions, for more information, or to register. You can also register online. Space is Limited!
Typical Playgroup Schedule
• 9-9:35am Free Play
• 9:35-9:40am Clean Up
• 9:40-9:55am Snack & Story
• 9:55-10:10am Craft
• 10:10-10:20am Large Group Activity
• 10:20-10:30am Circle Time Songs & Finger Plays
Messiah Lutheran Church youth & parents offer a "kid sit" or "parents’ night out" once a quarter. These nights are conducted partially as a youth fundraiser. Children must be potty trained and between 3 and 11 years of age to attend.
We encourage a specific donation as well as registration ahead of time (for food planning purposes) but we will not turn anyone away who joins us last minute the night of (discounts available for pre-registering, by Wednesday before Saturday event.
- 5:00-6:30pm Arrival, Playground & Bike Riding Time
- If you own a bike/trike and helmet, we have a great open parking lot space for some riding. If you prefer to leave the bike at home there will be plenty else to do. (If weather is inclement, skip the bikes but know we will use the gym for activities).
- Menu is kid friendly like pizza, chicken nuggets and mac n cheese, or spaghetti.
- If you would like to provide your own food because of allergies or dietary restrictions, please feel free.
- 7-8pm Free Play & Organized Games
- 8-8:30pm Craft & Game Time
- 8:30-10pm Movie & Popcorn (packing blankets & PJs is a good idea)
- 10pm Everyone Goes Home (you may pick your child up earlier, but this is the latest any child may stay).
Suggested donation of $40 for the evening per child (or $8/hour if not staying the whole time) or 2 children for $60. Discounted rates for pre-registering (pre-registration ends Wednesday before Saturday event) to attend ahead of time rates are $30 for one child or $35 for 2, $5 for each additional child).