We typically have four worship services every Sunday (three in English and one en Español). Look for one of our greeters at the sanctuary entrance to answer any questions you have, or just say hello. We offer Holy Communion every Sunday to all who have confirmed their faith and share our beliefs.
8:30 & 11am
Traditional Worship Service
(Holy Communion weeks 1, 3 & 5)
Contemporary Worship Service & Sunday School
(Holy Communion weeks 2, 4 & 5)
Servicio en Español led by Pastor Miguel Sanabria Jr. & Pastor John Cobos
(weekly Holy Communion)
March 13 - U Turn
March 20 - Stop
March 27 - Yield
April 3 - One Way
April 10 - Dead End
Wednesday Lenten worship times are at 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
SUPPER WILL BE SERVED BETWEEN 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Palm Sunday, April 14th 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00 a.m.
Maundy Thursday, April 18th 7:30 p.m.
Good Friday, April 19th 7:30 p.m.
Easter Sunday, April 21st
7:00 a.m. Outdoor Sunrise Service
8:30 & 11:00 a.m. Festival Services
• Our services are family friendly. The 8:30 and 11am services are more traditional, and the 9:45am Contemporary service is more casual in music, tone and attire.
• We celebrate and praise God through our robust and uplifting Music Ministry. The type of music depends on which service you attend. We are blessed with many vocalists and musicians who delight us with their gifted performances. Watch for special musical events, such as concerts, renaissance festival, cantatas and more.
• We support our children and teens through robust youth ministries that keep them engaged in worship, service and bonding experiences that are both fun and meaningful.
• Our accredited Preschool serves children ages 2 – 4 years of age and provides a well-rounded, quality early development education that prepares our students for great success in kindergarten and beyond. We are a VPK provider.
To explore becoming a member of our Messiah family or to learn more about what we as Lutheran Christians believe, teach and confess, Messiah offers an Adult Inquirer's Class several times per year. If you are interested in attending an Inquirer’s Class, send us a note or call (813) 961-2182 so materials can be prepared for you.
Messiah Lutheran Church and Preschool is associated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). To be Lutheran simply means that we:
● Accept all of scripture as truth.
● Can only be in relationship with God, and be saved by him, through faith alone, not through anything we do to earn his love.
● Receive God’s incredible love by his grace. He gives it freely to us, regardless of how many times we have broken that relationship by sinning against him. Jesus paid for your sin and gives you new life because he is full of grace for you.
To explore becoming a member of our Messiah family or to learn more about what we as Lutheran Christians believe, teach and confess, Messiah offers an Adult Inquirer's Class several times per year. If you are interested in attending an Inquirer’s Class, send us a note or call (813) 961-2182, so materials can be prepared for you.
If you are interested in attending the Inquirer’s Class email or call our church office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 961-2182.
For an overview of all of our beliefs, visit lcms.org.